Grants-Cibola County Business Owner/Operator
Join the Grants-Cibola County Chamber and be apart of our growing membership!
Here are a few reasons why you should join:
- Monthly Breakfast Meetings and Business After Hours.
- All Chamber members will be listed on our NEW and IMPROVED web site at www.grants.org.
- Marketing Opportunities with telephone referrals, access to visitors and relocation guide request.
- Membership Directory Listing and mailing labels only $10
- Special Events:
- Route 66 Fall Fiesta in October
- Chamber's Annual Awards Banquet in January
- 4th of July Celebration Parade and Fireworks Display
- Coyote Showdown Golf Tournament at Coyote Del Malpais Golf Course in August
- Commerce!! Become a Chamber member today and let us help you grow your business and support our local community at the same time.
- Secure Storage – 10% discount off first month’s storage rental
- Contact Nelson or Lisa Rains at 505-876-4901
- AAA New Mexico - $20 off New Membership to AAA New Mexico
- Contact Wanda Watson at 505-291-6710
- Cibola Beacon - Renewing and New Members - Buy two ads, get two ads free
- Contact Donald Jaramillo at 505-287-4411
- KD Radio - New businesses to the community will get two weeks of 30 second commercials on both stations, 3 times each day (6am to 7pm), free of charge. Renewing Chamber Members will get two weeks of 30 second commercials on both stations, 3 times each day (6am to 7pm), free of charge.
- Contact Derek Underhill at 505-285-5598
- 7 Cities Productions – 10% discount on all services
- Contact Barbara Wesley at 505-285-4533
Our driving force this year is: Tourism! We want to show that Grants and Cibola County is New Mexico TRUE! Our Chamber has been actively promoting tourism, engaging tourist and continuing to draw attention to our local area to increase awareness of our hidden treasures. Your membership will allow us to provide you and the community with a strong and effective representation to make a positive effect on our local community. We look forward to having you as a member and encourage you to be a part of our efforts to build a true commerce for all of Cibola County. To join, for a quote on membership dues, please give us a call at (505) 287-4802 or email email@example.com.
Board of Directors
Grants/Cibola County Chamber of Commerce
Mine Industry, Retired
The Mission Gallery - City of Grants City Council
NMSU Grants Student Services, Academic Adviser
M&R Appliance, Owner
Dancing Eagle Casino, Marketing Supervisor
Certified Public Accountant
Owner, The Dance Center
Real Estate Agent, Re/Max Alliance
Sylvia Anzures Gonzales
NMSU Grants Campus
Tammy L. Legler
Grants/Cibola County Chamber of Commerce & New Mexico Mining Museum
Front Desk Associate
New Mexico Mining Museum
New Mexico Mining Museum Tour Guide/Retired Miner