Here are some of the reasons people are moving to our area:
- Low Property Taxes
- Outstanding climate year-round
- Grants is located on I-40 (Historic Rt. 66)
- Close to a large city (Albuquerque, 600,000 pop. 1 Hr. east)
- Inexpensive land and housing
- International Airport located in Albuquerque
- New Mexico's best Visitor's Information Center
- New Senior Citizen's Center
- New 18 hole Golf Course, also a 9 hole in Milan
- New Hospital (2003)
- New High School (2006)
- Newly renovated airport
- Three National Monuments within 1 hour (2 within 30 minutes)
- 800 sq. miles of National Forest within 10 minutes (Cibola National Forest)
Howard Michael, Qualifying Broker
Riverwalk Realty is dedicated to matching you with the home or property that is perfect for you. Feel free to call us with questions about our area.
Click Here to visit Riverwalk Realty
Are you looking to own a 10 acre getaway?
Visit Tumbleweed Ranch on youtube to see if this is the place you’ve been dreaming of.
1704 Enchanted Mesa in Milan, N.M.
Click Here to Visit Tumbleweed Ranch
(north off of Elkins Rd.)